about 9 years ago
Submission checklist & video tips
The Traffic Tamer App Challenge submission period ends at 5 p.m. ET on March 4, 2014. (Find out what time that is in your city.)
If you haven't created a draft yet, please do so now. And if you've just joined us recently, explore the quick-start guide, draw some inspiration from the app ideas section, and start putting together your entry.
Before you say "ship it!", here are some reminders to help you make sure everything is in order.
- Have you explained how your application can help reduce congestion in London, and how it assists London drivers, pedestrians, and residents?
- Have you considered how Ford's OpenXC platform enhances, or could enhance a future iteration of your app? (The use of OpenXC is not required in this competition, but an explanation of its potential benefits is welcome.)
- Have you created a submission video? Does your video clearly demonstrate how your app works? Is it less than five minutes long? (Tip: How to make a great submission video)
- Have you included at least one or more screenshots of your app?
- Did you include step-by-step testing instructions, including instructions for how to download or access your app for testing, as well as login instructions if a login is required?
Since there are so many details to take care of, be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.